Applications received after this date will be reviewed by the search committee if the position has not yet been filled.
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
The Clear Administrative Services Credential Program invites applications for Instructors to teach courses to prepare students to demonstrate mastery of the California Professional Standards for Education Leaders (CPSEL).
The primary responsibility of the instructor is to deliver instruction aligned to the CPSEL:
• Preparation of syllabus and teaching of curriculum with a strong emphasis on student-centered learning,
• Integration of course content knowledge with the application expectations of a beginning site administrator,
• Utilize the DCE’s Learning Management System to manage instructional content and enhance and support on-line instruction,
• Determine student mastery of material and assign final course grades from evaluation of assessments, assignments, and activities related to course material.
• Holds a valid California Clear Administrative Services Credential
• Serves as a positive model of educational leadership that embodies the California Professional Standards for Educational Leaders (CPSEL)
• Prior university/college teaching experience
• Experience with teaching adult learners
• Five years of school administrative or professional experience in field related to course expectations
• Technology literacy, to include technologies that assist with supporting the needs of candidates
• Online teaching experience
To apply for this position, please click this link:
Individuals hired to teach these courses must understand that all such agreements with the University are made on a course-by-course basis and that the Instructor will be made no guarantee of continual involvement with the University in any capacity.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- 4 required (contact information only)