• September 23, 2019 (Fall)
• January 2, 2020 (Winter)
• March 25, 2020 (Spring)
The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering has an occasional need for temporary Lecturers in the following undergraduate and graduate areas such as CAD, land measurements, groundwater hydrology and contaminant transport, and water and wastewater treatment. An ability to teach several different analysis and design courses at the undergraduate and graduate levels is sought. Applicants must hold a Ph.D. degree from an accredited university, in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, or related field, have relevant and effective teaching experience and, for design-related courses, be registered as a professional engineer.
• Applications for Fall Quarter positions are due on or before September 1, 2019. Quarter begins September 23, 2019 and ends December 13, 2019.
• Applications for Winter Quarter positions are due on or before November 10, 2019. Quarter begins January 2, 2020 and ends March 20, 2020.
• Applications for Spring Quarter positions are due on or before February 9, 2020. Quarter begins March 25, 2020 and ends June 12, 2020.
Apply by submitting your application to our online RECRUIT system at: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/JPF05462
Applicants should submit a resume, sample teaching evaluations (if available), a cover letter indicating your area(s) of expertise and the names and contact information of three references.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
Teaching evaluations - Teaching evaluations, if available
- 3 required (contact information only)