The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology is accepting applications for a faculty position at the Assistant, Associate, or full Professor Level in the Adjunct Professor Series for a 51% appointment with the opportunity to increase based on external funding for salary support
Responsibilities include facilitating multidisciplinary research collaboration within the department as well as external resources in other departments; mentoring department faculty and trainees on grant application development and submission; oversight of department statisticians and related projects; medical student and resident supervision and teaching; and providing University and public service.
Requirements - Candidate must possess a PhD with a demonstrated career focus on reproductive health research. Experience with developing multidisciplinary research collaboration opportunities is required. Rank will be determined based on qualifications and experience. Initial appointments are for one year and renewal will be dependent on the availability of support.
For more information about the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, please visit: http://www.obgyn.uci.edu.
Applicants must complete an online application profile and upload the following application materials electronically to be considered for the position:
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Self-Statement of Research Activity - Describe participation in research, performing university and public service, demonstration of professional competency and activity.
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement http://dtei.uci.edu/the-reflective-teaching-statement/.
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence http://www.uci.edu/diversity/.
- Student/Teaching Evaluations - Evaluations on teaching sessions, lectures, and/or presentations.
- Names and addresses of five referees.
To apply, please submit your application online at https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF05526.
Applications will be considered until the positions are filled.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
Cover Letter (Optional)
Self-Statement of Research - Describe participation in research, performing university and public service, demonstration of professional competency and activity.
Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement.
Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
Student/Teaching Evaluations - Evaluations on teaching sessions, lectures, and/or presentations.
- 5-7 letters of reference required