Open date: May 1st, 2020
Last review date: Tuesday, Jun 30, 2020 at 11:59pm (Pacific Time)
Applications received after this date will be reviewed by the search committee if the position has not yet been filled.
Final date: Thursday, Jul 30, 2020 at 11:59pm (Pacific Time)
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
Open date: May 1, 2020
Next review date: June 30, 2020
Apply by this date to ensure full consideration by the committee.
Final date: July 30, 2020
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date. Applications received after the review date will be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
The Child Development Laboratory under the advisement of Jodi Quas, Ph.D., at the University of California, Irvine is currently accepting applications for a postdoctoral scholar position. The research will primarily focus on the Maltreatment Disclosure Project, designed to identify disclosure patterns and methods of increasing true disclosures among victims of maltreatment. We are seeking a highly-motivated individual with expertise in victim and witness disclosure processes, interviewing and interrogation methods, and advanced statistical modeling approaches. Experience training and managing a team of approximately 15-20 undergraduate research assistants is also preferred.
• Ph.D. or equivalent doctoral degree in the fields of psychology, criminology, or a related field.
• Strong skills in data management and quantitative data analysis.
• Excellent scientific writing and spoken English skills.
• Outstanding individual initiative.
• Experience in grant writing is preferred.
• Experience training and managing approximately 15-20 undergraduate research assistants
• Please send a CV, cover letter, and a list of at least 3 references. The position is a one-year appointment with the possibility for annual renewal. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should apply through UCI Irvine’s RECRUIT system located at: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/JPF06031
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
• Required: Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
• Required: Cover Letter
• Optional: Statement of Research
• Required: Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
3 letters of reference required
Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
Statement of Research (Optional)
Inclusive Excellence Activities Statement - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to inclusive excellence will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. See our guidance for writing an inclusive excellence activities statement.
Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3-5 letters of reference required