Open August 14th, 2020 through Wednesday, Jun 30, 2021 at 11:59pm (Pacific Time)
If you apply to this recruitment by June 30th, 2021, you will have until July 15th, 2021 to complete your application.
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology is accepting applications for a faculty position at the Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor level in the Health Sciences Clinical Professor Series in the Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine.
Responsibilities will include private patient practice, medical student and resident supervision and teaching, as well as other general faculty duties.
Candidates must possess an M.D. or M.D. /Ph.D., a California Medical License (at the time of start date), be American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology eligible or certified, and successful completion of subspecialty training in Maternal-Fetal Medicine with subsequent Specialty Board candidacy or certification. Applicants should have excellent clinical skills, medical knowledge, interest in teaching, and scholarly accomplishments. Rank will be determined based on qualifications and experience.
For more information about the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, please visit: http://www.obgyn.uci.edu
Applicants must complete an online application profile and upload the following application materials electronically to be considered for the position:
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Self-Statement of Research/Clinical Activity - Describe participation in patient care, performing university and public service, demonstration of professional competency and activity.
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement.
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Student/Teaching Evaluations - Evaluations on teaching sessions, lectures, and/or presentations.
- Names and addresses of five referees.
To apply, please submit your application online at https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/JPF06227.
Applications will be considered until the positions are filled.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
Self-Statement of Research/Clinical Activity - Describe participation in patient care, performing university and public service, demonstration of professional competency and activity.
Teaching Statement - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement.
Inclusive Excellence Activities Statement - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to inclusive excellence will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. See our guidance for writing an inclusive excellence activities statement.
Student/Teaching Evaluations - Evaluations on teaching sessions, lectures, and/or presentations.
Statement of Research (Optional)
- 5-7 required (contact information only)